Chronic Illness Management
- Asthma – regular check-ups and advice from our practice nurses on inhaler techniques, medication and lifestyle.
- Heart Disease
- Cervical Smears
- Contraceptive Services
- Child health Surveillance -in conjunction with the health visitor.
- Maternity Services -in conjunction with the midwife
- Minor Surgery -for the removal of moles and other skin lesions
- Vaccinations and immunisation
Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance Claim Forms
- Passport Signing
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private Sick Notes
- Vaccination Certificates
Please note: The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.